Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/22/11

#1 funny.. Maybe you had to be there?

Listening to Pandora @ lunch time w. the girls.  They requested The Beatles station, because.. even they will tell you.. they loooove The Beatles.  The Who- Behind Blue Eyes, came onto the station.  First thing the girls say is HEY this is NOT the Beatles..  they listen closely..

%% no one knows what its liiiiike to be the bad man%%

they whip around to look at each other and simultaneously shout

"TO BE THE BATMAN!!!???"

Loved. It.


#2 cute.. Kids say the darnedest things.

my favorite quotes of the day usually occur when the girls are playing alone, or together, and do not think I am listening/ can hear them.  Today, M & A were busy at play with their new action figures.  M has a new, small Iron man that comes w. an awesome little car he rides.  She decided he needed a theme song.. so she begins singing:

"Iron man, Iron man.. does whatever an Iron man can.
Shoots his lasers up in the... sky?
.. zooms up high.. just like a fly.
Look ooouuut here comes the Iron maaannn"
((COUGH- Spider man theme song rip off-COUGH))

A:  Wow M, that was really great.  I like his new theme song.
M:  Thanks, I know.  I think were going to be famous!!!

I need a video camera implanted into my body.  If I could record the unsuspecting funny moments, being a nanny would just be a part time job... along w. my many book signings and comic hours based off this GOLD provided by my genius kids I work with- people ate up AFV for years (still are, I think??)

This stuff = WAY BETTER!!!

1 comment: